Thursday 16 October 2014

BRAIDED KNIT

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely week. It has been a while since I have shared my own designs so I thought I'd take the opportunity to do so in this post. I have always loved designing knitwear. I love the fun you can create with prints and patterns as well as the way it shapes the body.
I designed this crop braided knit for a client. It was designed with a ballerina midi skirt to help create an elegant and playful look. However, below I have styled it with this grey H&M skirt for a more casual feel. 
I was inspired by braided hairstyles when designing the top as you can see in the inspirational pics below. 

I hope you like the top. I absolutely love wearing it. 




  








I'm wearing my own designed top, H&M skirt, Choies Sunglasses & Charles & Keith heels









Above images courtesy of Pinterest

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox