Wednesday 5 March 2014

BRING OUT THE ANIMAL IN YOU

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week. Melbourne, being typically unpredictable with its weather threw in a cool day in summer and all of a sudden I had to dress for an autumn day. I was actually quite excited as I'm sure I've mentioned before, I'd much rather dress for winter than summer as I adore winter fashion! 
I found this red leopard print dress in my wardrobe with the tag still and 5 inches too long for me.  I quickly got our the sewing machine to shorten the hem and threw it on, eager to style.  Animal prints  always seem to make a comeback, however designers surprise us with variations of fabric, texture and print combinations. I think every woman should own at least one animal print piece and the safest bet would be leopard printed flats. 

I have put together some looks based around animal printed dresses below. I hope they inspire you a little.












Love this combination of floral and leopard print!!

1 comment:

  1. You look great sweetie. I love the cut of your jacket and your printed dress is so pretty :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox