Monday 12 August 2013

STRIPES


Hello lovely people! I don't know about you but I am sick and tired of winter and am impatiently waiting for the warm weather to arrive. It'll be nice to get some vitamin D from the actual sun as opposed to my morning capsule.

I know it might seem like an eternity away but I thought I'd share a hot trend to enter spring; the ever so reliable 'stripes.' In fact the stripe trend will continue into the fall collections on the other side of the hemisphere. It's all about combining vertical, horizontal, criss-cros and diagonal stripes. The more combinations in one outfit, the better, I say.  While spring explores stripes in bright, vibrant colours, fall take a more subdued approach with flattering shades, making it easy to incorporate into your look. 

I have styled some stripy looks for you below. I encourage you to have some fun with this 'stripy' trend and experiment with the endless combination possibilities. 














Images courtesy of Google Images

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. This striped look of yours is incredible my dearest! I love how you have combined the different striped prints, the result is very striking. I really adore your necklace, it's so pretty :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing! I'm seriously in love with that match!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love stripes! you should come to kuwait or dubai and enjoy the heat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox