Monday 26 August 2013

NAUTICAL FOR RESORT 2014

Hi everyone! Thank you to those people who have visited the new official Dusty Petals website and have contacted me about my services and provided general feedback. I'm excited to introduce Dusty Petals to a new platform. 
You will probably have noticed retailers previewing their spring/summer collections amongst the pretty blossom forming on the trees. It is such a beautiful time of the year.  
The Nautical trend is one that often reappears in the warmer seasons and that is exactly what was presented down Resort 2014 collections. Designers put a modern twist on nautical, the classic cruise motifs and stripes. Chanel and Marni showcased seaside-inspired looks with hint of vintage. Check out some of their work at the bottom of this post. 

There is nothing more chic and polished than a classic nautical inspired look. I have styled some ways for you to take on this trend below. 















Images courtesy of Style.com


Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always pretty obsessed about navy style, I just can't resist to it chic effortless look! Your outfit is super interesting.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox