Sunday 4 August 2013

Accessorising with Olga Berg

Hello lovelies! I want to apologise for being a phantom. I am having my blog updated into a website and it has restricted my use. I am so excited to share the finished product with you soon.
Today I wanted to share with you the accessory brand Olga Berg. It has recently opened its first store at Highpoint Shopping Centre. 
Dynamic husband and wife management and design duo Mark and Kelly Lippman are the team behind Olga Berg. This creative collaboration has proven successful in energising the brand, with Olga Berg emerging as the leading supplier of evening and day bags to the accessory savvy Australian market. Olga Berg evening bags include opulent fabrics and intricate finishes. The day range showcases modern, sleek and elegant designs.The collections are cutting edge yet timeless and are the epitome of  glamour. They have handbags in pretty much all colours, making it easy to match back to your dress or shoes for that special occasion. 
I have styled some looks for you below including Olga Berg accessories along with other Highpoint brands. 






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox