Wednesday 9 May 2012

Style Icon: Natalie Wood

Hello lovely people! Today I share another woman who inspires me and my style and that is Natalie Wood. Natalie was a talented film and television actress. She entered the Hollywood acting scene as a young four year old. Unfortunately Natalie drowned at the young age of 43. In her short life she sparkled in many films that have been described as 'coming of age' for her and Hollywood. By the the age of 25 Natalie had received three Academy Award nominations. I love how Natalie's style combined cute and sexy. Enjoy these pictures of the gorgeous bright eyed beauty Natalie Wood. 
 I have styled a look based around Natalie's every day fashion at the bottom of this post.














Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox