Saturday 12 May 2012

Style Icon: Elizabeth Taylor

When I hear the words Hollywood glamour I immediately think of the incredible Elizabeth Taylor. Elizabeth Taylor was one of the greatest Hollywood actresses of her era.  She was recognised not only for her acting talent but for her beauty and extravagant lifestyle. This included a remarkable collection of jewellery.  She continuously strived for the fairy tale romance and married eight times.  Photographs of Elizabeth Taylor constantly inspire me in my own designs. She is the definition of elegance and carried everything she wore with  an air of confidence and a distinguished style.











Have a lovely weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. She was a truly very beautiful lady! She just oozes glamour in every way! Great post sweetie! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daniella! She was absolutely beautiful, wasn't she? I absolutely LOVED your yellow pants look on lookbook the other day! Love your style. xoxoxoxox

      Delete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox